Organic Amaranth Atta | Rajgira Atta – 500Gm
M.R.P: ₹160 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- The organic superfood Rajgira, commonly known as amaranth, is loaded with nutrients.
- It has a healthy amount of protein and different minerals including calcium and iron.
- This flour’s nutty, earthy, and grassy flavor is utilized in many cuisines. However, India frequently uses it to produce chapattis. You can consume it during fasting as well.
- Numerous recipes call for amaranth flour. For baked and fried meals like bread, rotis, and chapattis, use it as a dough.
- Premium quality amaranth seeds are used to make rajgira atta; these seeds are first rinsed under running water before being dried. Then, upon request, we freshly crushed them into flour. Our flour’s quality is unmatched as a result.
- Rajgira flour, which is made from amaranth seeds, is naturally gluten free atta and is thus a healthy choice for those who have Celiac disease.
- Amaranth is one of the richest plant sources of protein we have access to. It is also known as Ramdana (seed for gods). One of the uncommon grains, even lysine, which is frequently absent from cereal grains, has all nine essential amino acids.
- The minerals iron, calcium, vitamin c, phosphorus, manganese, selenium, and magnesium are all abundant in flour.
The seeds of the amaranth plant are used to make organic amaranth flour. Because it is devoid of gluten, high in protein and fiber, anti-inflammatory, loaded with natural proteins, processed, thoroughly cleaned, and hygienically packaged, it has become more and more popular. It resembles grain in texture.
Rajgira Atta has an earthy, nutty flavor that complements a wide range of foods. This healthy grain is not only very adaptable but also naturally free of gluten and high in protein, fiber, minerals, and antioxidants.
One of the most abundant plant sources of protein that we have is amaranth. All of the essential amino acids are present in them, including lysine, which is frequently absent from cereal grains, and they are readily absorbed by the body.
The minerals iron, calcium, vitamin C, phosphorus, manganese, selenium, and magnesium are all abundant in amaranth flour. Amaranth might be an excellent addition to your diet if you’re trying to lose a few extra pounds. The high protein and fiber content of flour can help you lose weight.
It is used to enhance both the flavor and nutritional content of many meals. These days, gluten free atta is often used to make pasta, bread, and cakes since it is thought to be easier on the digestive system than other grains. It is quick to prepare; you can create puris or chapatis.
Rajgira atta online from HealthFields Organic is a powerful gluten free alternative to rice and wheat flour. We guarantee that all of our food is organically grown. We have been successful in putting complete solutions for organic farming into practice, and we now routinely practice sustainable, ethical agriculture. Farmers are the primary source of our products, which are then processed under strict quality controls. You may truly enjoy organic items from us in every one of our offerings.
Health Benefits Of Organic Amaranth Flour On Diet
- Consuming amaranth flour will significantly assist in simply meeting daily protein requirements.
- Amaranth flour has excellent benefits for decreasing cholesterol. It has been demonstrated that amaranth dramatically lowers LDL cholesterol.
- Rajgira atta is a fantastic item for diabetic patients to add to their diet since it is high in manganese, which is typically low in people with diabetes.
- Amaranth flour is a wonder grain because it has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant qualities.
- Amaranth is the ideal food for weight loss since it keeps us satisfied for extended periods of time.
- Amaranth can help us have strong bones since it contains calcium, which is very important for bone health.
Related Products: HealthFields Organic Besan
HealthFields Organic Food Products Are Also Available On