Organic Dal Chini (Cinnamon Stick) – 50 Gm
M.R.P: ₹55 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Completely gluten-free, 100% vegan, and organic with no additives.
- Brings freshly chosen cinnamon sticks that were hand-picked from the evergreen cinnamon trees’ bark.
- Tea masala can benefit from the addition of dal chini to enhance flavor.
- By placing a cinnamon stick in the pot while cooking, you may spice your oats.
- Minerals including potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, and magnesium are all abundant in them.
- It has a distinct cinnamon flavor, color, and aroma thanks to an aromatic essential oil.
- Helpful when baking, topping fruits, making desserts, or creating curry powders
A popular household spice, cinnamon is used most often in baking and curries. Dal chini is frequently used because of its flavor, which enhances the flavor of both savory and sweet dishes by giving them more depth and richness. These tightly packed, flawless, and skillfully rolled Ceylon cinnamon quills are the ideal addition to any kitchen cabinet.
These dal chini sticks are easily broken apart so you may use them. Ceylon sticks provide foods such as spiced fruits, beverages, and vegetables with a delicate and lemony flavor. It stands out from other spices and gives a distinctive flavor because of its earthy sharpness.
Organic cinnamon is a completely natural spice that gives your recipes the flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. To add a deep and powerful aroma to stews, mix it into rice, rice porridge, and other dishes. For a subtly spicy touch, add to muffins or cookies, or add to Mexican meals for an additional kick.
Cinnamon, a spice that has its roots in the Indian subcontinent, is one of the key ingredients in South Asian cooking. Because of its well-known spicy and fiery flavor, Organic Cinnamon is an excellent complement to savory foods like curries, sweet puddings, chutneys, and more.
Since ancient times, cinnamon has been considered a miraculous spice. It holds a unique place in Ayurveda for the treatment of dyspepsia and the common cold. In some cases, cinnamon aids in blood sugar and cholesterol regulation. It lessens arthritis discomfort. By inhibiting bacterial growth, it functions as a natural preservative. Both sweet and spicy foods use it.
Cinnamon sticks are made from the inner bark of numerous Cinnamomum trees that are grown naturally. Since ancient times, Asian and Chinese cuisines have used cinnamon as a common spice. With additional herbs, it is used to marinate chicken, pork, and fish. Cinnamon is used in both vegetarian and meatless biryani.
Health Benefits Of Organic Cinnamon Stick
- The spice known as cinnamon is produced from the inner bark of trees with the scientific name Cinnamomum.
- Large levels of extremely powerful polyphenol antioxidants can be found in cinnamon.
- Cinnamon contains anti-inflammatory antioxidants that may help reduce your risk of disease.
- Cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood pressure are just a few of the major risk factors for heart disease that cinnamon may reduce.
- Cinnamon has been demonstrated to greatly boost insulin sensitivity, which may enhance blood sugar regulation in lesser dal chini prices.
- Studies on animals and in test tubes suggest that cinnamon may be able to prevent cancer.
Related Products: Health Fields Organic Methi Dana
Health Fields Organic Food Items Are Also Available On