Organic Lobia (Black Eyed Beans)
M.R.P: ₹250 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- The finest farms are used to produce 100% Vegan and Organic Certified Black Eyed Beans.
- 100% Organic Certification. Free of pesticides and chemicals processed and produced in accordance with NOP/NPOP standards.
- White cowpea is creamy in texture and has a nutty and earthy flavor.
- It is regarded as a basic element in Punjabi cuisine and is also known as black-eyed beans.
- The cowpea is a nutritional powerhouse; it is high in fiber, protein, iron, and potassium and low in calories and fat.
- No additional chemicals, polishes, or colors have been added to the organic, sustainable farming methods used to grow organic lobia beans.
- Lobia beans are automatically sorted to ensure uniform size and quality all year long.
- They can be easily incorporated into a variety of cuisines as part of a healthy diet because they are also adaptable, flavorful, and delicious.
Due to a black patch on it that resembles an eye, cowpea is also known as the “black-eyed beans” variety. They go by the names Field Peas, Black-Eyed Peas, Lobia, and Chawli as well. It is a soft-textured legume with a light tint. The cowpea is a rich source of many different nutrients. It is a low-fat, calorie-dense food that is high in fiber, protein, iron, and potassium. Organic cow peas are healthful and delicious, free of adulterants, anti-inflammatory, loaded with natural proteins, thoroughly cleansed, and packaged hygienically.
Why Health Fields Organic Lobhia
Lobia, Cowpeas, or Chawli, are a rich source of vital nutrients that have a wealth of health advantages, including supporting weight loss, promoting digestive health, controlling diabetes, and enhancing cardiac wellbeing. They can be easily included in a variety of cuisines for a healthy diet and are also adaptable, flavorful, and pleasant.
Organic Lobia (Cowpea White) are nutritious supplements that can be used in a variety of dals, salads, and side dishes. They are incredibly light and healthy. Iron, calcium, and protein are abundant in Health Fields Organic Cowpea/Organic Black Eyed Beans. A bowl of organic black-eyed beans also has all the essential nutrients your body needs, including dietary fiber, vitamins, and all the other nutrients. Zero gram trans fat and Zero mg cholesterol are involved in a 100g serving of organic white lobia.
Organic white lobia from Health Fields is cleanly packaged and free of contaminants like weevils and stones. That have no chemicals or are fully organic in nature all types of foods used in the health fields are naturally sourced and processed in our own FSSAI-certified, cutting-edge facility. The rich aroma and flavor of delicious pulses will be brought to your home by the entire Range of Health Fields range of organic pulses. For all-around benefits, we think it’s best to buy a product that’s been accumulated under our own control directly from the farmer.
Hand-Picked Recipes For Health Fields Organic Lobhia
- Lobia masala curry for an incredibly simple but super delicious meal.
- For a tastebud that is health-conscious, try a high-protein lobia dosa.
- a delicious pulao cooked with black-eyed pea flavor. Quick, unique, and healthy!
- Fritters made with black-eyed peas vada, which is soft on the inside yet crispy on the outside, can be eaten with chutney.
Related Product: Health Fields Organic Kabuli Chana.
Health Fields Organic Urad Chilka Dal Is Also Available On