Organic Masoor Dhuli Dal
M.R.P: ₹250 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Masoor Dhuli Dal, an organic unpolished dal, is a daily necessity for a healthy and energizing life.
- Masoor dal is a vital affordable source of protein and contains high levels of protein, including the important amino acids, isoleucine, and lysine.
- By removing the husk, Health Fields Organic unpolished Masoor Dhuli is derived from organic Masoor Whole.
- Organically grown without harmful chemicals, selected, and thoroughly cleaned.
- Unpolished: Retains its goodness and wholesomeness by not being subjected to artificial polishing with water, oil, or leather.
- Dals from Health Fields are quick to prepare, flavorful, and simple to digest.
- Natural protein and dietary fiber found in organic Masoor Dhuli Dal have a number of positive health effects.
For the vast majority of vegetarians and vegans, pulses constitute their main source of protein. After removing the outer seed shell, Our Health Fields Organic Unpolished Masoor Dal is divided, unpolished, and unadulterated from whole legumes. Masoor dhuli dal is a good source of plant protein when it is unpolished. It contains dietary fiber, which offers a number of health advantages. Additionally, the prebiotic action of dietary fiber helps to maintain intestinal health.
In essence, split lentils without skin are masoor lentils. Dhuli dal and yellow moong dal appear to be similar after cooking, however, their flavors and textures are completely different. It doesn’t need to soak beforehand and cooks rapidly.
Why Health Fields Organic Masoor Dhuli Dal
Unpolished Masoor Dal from Health Fields Organic is pure, unadulterated, gluten-free, organically certified, and packed with iron, calcium, protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. A bowl of Organic Masoor includes salt, fiber from dietary sources, and all the essential nutrients your body needs.
Switch to Health Fields’ Organic Masoor Dhuli immediately if you want to live a healthy life! To assure its purity and hygienic handling before packing, dhuli dal is made from organic masoor whole by removing the husk. This results in a product that is healthier, tastier and cooks consistently. When cooked, dhuli masoor dals lose their attractive reddish-orange hue and instead turn yellow.
For the majority of Indians, comfort food is always associated with homemade dishes that are simple to prepare and the fastest-to-prepare dal. Unpolished masoor dal from Health Fields Organic is not subjected to artificial polishing using water, oil, or leather, preserving its goodness and wholesomeness. In order to enjoy a tasty supper whenever you’re in the mood for something quick and simple to prepare, delve into the exquisite flavor of dhuli masoor pulses.
Hand-Picked Recipes For Health Fields Organic Masoor Dhuli Dal
- Serve the mouthwatering Red Masoor Dal Tadka with rice, chapati, paratha, or naan.
- Masoor dal is prepared with veggies and other spices to change up a typical meal.
- For lunch and dinner at any gathering or party, serve masoor dal kofta.
- Red lentil kabab to eat during a tea party or on a rainy day.
Related Product: Health Fields Organic Masoor Whole.
Health Fields Organic Products Are Also Available On