Organic Masoor Malka Dal
₹116 – ₹230
- The lentil Masoor Dal, also known as Malka dal, is essential for a healthy and active life.
- Dal Malka is an organically grown, gluten-free, unpolished, a raw pulse that is grown without synthetic pesticides or genetically modified organisms.
- Organically cultivated Masoor Dal contains high quantities of protein, including key amino acids.
- Masoor Malka Dal is an essential source of affordable protein for diets.?
- It is completely natural, unadulterated, and unpolished Malka dal without the use of fertilizers or pesticides.
- By removing the husk, organic masoor whole is transformed into masoor Malka.
- Health Fields masoor dal is then machine-cleaned, hand-picked, and packaged hygienically using the highest quality control procedures.
- It is easier to prepare and digest, as well as healthier, tastier, and higher in nutritional value.
Malka Masoor Dal from Health Fields is organic, unprocessed, and a good source of fiber and both macro and micronutrients! Being a good source of plant protein, organic masoor dal contains components that are helpful for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and preventing ailments. Unpolished Organic Red lentils are a fantastic alternative for vegans and provide dietary fiber that has many health advantages.
You may purchase Malka Masoor Dal (lentil) from Health Fields in its purest and tastiest form, which is produced utilizing organic methods. As a food item, dal is well-known in India and around the world. Red Masoor dal is the main ingredient in everyday dishes. Tasty parathas and halwa are made with masoor dal. This dal is simple to prepare, high in protein, and also lighter on the stomach. It has significant amounts of magnesium, iron, and other essential elements.?
Health Fields Organic Masoor Malka dal is processed from masoor that has been split in half after the husk (outer skin) has been removed. This ensures that the dal is pure and hygienic, which makes it healthier, and tastier, as well as cooks uniformly. The masoor dal is produced organically and is unadulterated and natural. All of Health Fields Organic’s products have received organic certification.
Red lentils from Health Fields are a nutritious addition to your cuisine because they are full of healthful nourishment. This unpolished red lentil has a natural flavor and gives the food you make an enticing aromatic touch. Organic masoor dal has a naturally flavorful taste and nutrients including protein, fiber, and minerals to provide a satisfying meal. We want you to enjoy the cuisine you love, and our organic red lentil is natural, healthy, and fresh.
Masoor dal is a vital source of affordable protein in the diet because it contains significant levels of protein, including the important amino acids isoleucine and lysine. Minerals, fiber, folate, vitamin B1, and folate are also present. Health Fields natural foods Malka Masoor is made from organic masoor whole, and before packing, it is machine cleaned and hand-selected to ensure its purity and hygienic qualities, making it healthier, tastier, and more evenly cooked.?
Hand-Picked Recipes For Health Fields Organic Split-Malka Masoor
- A filling dinner of creamy masoor dal.
- Red lentil fritters are also known as Masoor Dal Pakoda.
- For a delicious and nutritious masoor dal biryani, combine rice and masoor dal.
- For teatime munchies, make kababs with mint and masoor dal.
- A recipe for paneer masoor paratha that is suitable for tiffin.
- Masoor dal with coconut curry when you’re in the mood for something different.
- Creating a nutritious lunch salad with masoor, beetroot, tomatoes, zucchini, and peppers.
Related Product: Health Fields Organic Masoor Dhuli.
Health Fields Organic Products Are Also Available On