Organic Whole Masoor Dal | Black Masoor Dal
M.R.P: ₹240 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Naturally dense in nutritional fiber and protein, masoor is delicious food.
- From the list of Indian dals, the whole masoor is one of the few excellent sources of fiber that lowers cholesterol.
- Masoor Dal is an organically grown, gluten-free, unpolished, raw pulse that is grown without synthetic pesticides or genetically modified organisms.
- Pulses that are farm-level sourced.
- No synthetic polishing or coloring compounds are used during the procedure.
- No element of the processing, cleaning, or hand-picking process is outsourced, and no artificial polishing or coloring chemicals are used.
- The highest standards are maintained while all organic products are grown on certified organic farms without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides.
- Due to its tiny size and high protein content, whole masoor dal is one of the simplest dals to prepare. Masoor dal has been packaged hygienically and is free of contaminants like weevils and stones.
From a list of Indian dals, the masoor whole dal is one of the few excellent sources of fiber that lowers cholesterol. Organic foods and health fields Masoor whole is a very popular pulse crop that is sourced from organic farmer organizations and sold on both domestic and international markets. Before packing, whole masoor dal is machine cleaned and hand-selected to assure its purity and hygienic qualities, making it healthier, tastier, and more evenly cookable.
Masoor has a unique nutritional profile, just like other dals. Here are several justifications for including this dish in your diet. Immunity, cardiovascular health, mental wellness, and cellular functions are all supported by it. Indian cuisine frequently uses black masoor dal beans, which are of Indian origin. It is used in Fried Foods, Salads, Curries, and Usal.
Why Health Fields Organic Masoor Dal
A wealth of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients may be found in masoor dal. It consequently improves your physical and mental health. Additionally, there are a number of ways you can incorporate whole masoor dal into your regular diet. There are countless options, including soups, parathas, and chaat.
However, you must select organic masoor dal if you want to benefit the most from it. Health Fields black masoor dal comes in its purest, healthiest, and tastiest form in organic masoor dal. rich in fiber, carbs, B vitamins, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and protein Our farmers use neem cakes and vegetable compost in their natural, ancient Vedic farming methods.
Hand-Picked Recipes For Health Fields Organic Masoor Dal
- The most popular north Indian dish, dal makhani, is best served for lunch with plenty of butter, cream, and rajma.
- Masoor Dal Pakoda is the ideal tea-time snack in India.
- You only need a few ingredients to make the Masoor Dal Vada dish.
- Masoor dal wrap is a delicious snack or quick meal that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- A less expensive option to the usual luxury tofu is the protein-rich organic Masoor Dal Tofu.
- To prepare this dry dish, masoor dal was cooked in an onion, tomato, and spice mixture.
- The recipe for Masoor Dal Cutlets makes a filling party starter or tea-time treat.
Related Product: Health Fields Organic Masoor Dhuli.
Health Fields Organic Products Are Also Available On