Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Atta) – 5Kg
M.R.P: ₹320 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Wheat flour that has been certified as organic. It has been carefully sourced and packaged to ensure that you receive both flavor and nutrition.
- Rich in bran, which has a considerable amount of gut-healthy dietary fiber.
- Dietary fibers and minerals in organic atta enhance immunity and facilitate simple digestion.
- High-quality, maida-free organic wheat is locally sourced from India’s best wheat farms.
- Rotis are soft and fluffy thanks to the traditional Chakki process, which is made with a superior wheat blend and absorbs water more effectively.
- Organic whole wheat flour is used to make Indian specialties like Puri, Roti, and Naan that taste delicious.
- Additionally, it is also used to make bread, pastries, cakes, and biscuits.
- Organic wheat is grown without synthetic GMOs and pesticides.
A staple and important source of energy is wheat flour. Additionally, it offers a variety of crucial elements that are good for health at large levels, including protein, Vitamin B, and vitamin E. The traditional chakki method is used to make Organic Atta, which is made of whole wheat and delivers the traditional benefits of Rotis into homes.
As a result, Flour contains a sizable amount of dietary fiber and phytochemicals, both of which have numerous health advantages. Your body will naturally require more food to meet its nutritional needs when you consume foods that have been excessively processed and refined. Making the easy move to organic wheat flour can have a profound impact on how you feel and perform.
Health Fields gives you a variety of organic items that have been approved by a reputable organic product in order to ensure that high-quality products make it to your kitchen. Organic Atta follows strict standards for organic products and quality control. It has been carefully sourced and packaged to ensure that you receive both flavor and nutrition. This whole wheat flour is organic and contains natural dietary fibers and nutrients.
As you relish in smooth and delicious rotis made with only organic whole wheat flour, live a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. At the farm, we don’t use any artificial chemical pesticides, insecticides, or fertilizers. This super grain, which our ancestors exploited for its high nutritious content, including protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, was harvested at its peak. Using a traditional stone flour mill, organic wheat flour is ground, preserving all of the grain’s nutrients in the flour.
Handpicked Recipes From Organic Wheat Flour
- Layered and soft Kerala fashion The Malabar Paratha is a special flatbread with layers that resemble ribbons.
- Delicious Coconut Gujiya is a rich sweet delicacy that is a significant component of Indian festival celebrations.
- A gently sweet, crunchy teatime snack called a nankhatai is the ideal teatime companion.
- Depending on your preferences, waffles can be served with a wide range of toppings and sides and are a fun snack.
- When you want a satisfying snack, Veg Frankie is the ideal choice.
- The crunchy, savory snack known as mathri is highly well-liked in Rajasthan and other parts of North India.
Related Product: Health Fields Organic Multigrain Atta For Winter
Health Fields Organic Food Products Are Also Available On