Organic Barley Flour | Jau Ka Atta – 500Gm
M.R.P: ₹85 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- An outstanding source of soluble and insoluble fiber that assures your long-term health overall.
- This atta is one of the healthiest foods because it is organic, and preservatives free.
- A good source of antioxidants supports diabetes management, enhances digestion, and offers a viable weight loss solution.
- Daily requirement, an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, and an immunity booster.
- Consistency in taste, aroma, and quality throughout the year is ensured by using whole barley grains that have been de-husked and cleaned.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber. Minerals like selenium, copper, tryptophan, and manganese are abundant in jau atta.
- Baking goods including barley bread, roti, cookies, pancakes, scones, and muffins can be made with barley.
Whole barley grains are ground to create barley flour. This flour’s high fiber content improves both nutrition and flavor. You can use barley atta, which has a particularly sweet, nutty flavor, in your culinary and baking dishes. It acts as a wholesome substitute for refined white flour.
Since barley is a whole grain, eating more of it will improve both your health and your intake of fiber. Jau ka atta is particularly high in soluble and insoluble fiber. It is a good source of magnesium, manganese, and dietary fiber.
The barley used in HealthFields is made from carefully chosen grains that have been cleaned, processed, and checked for contaminants such as chaff, broken, immature, and foreign objects. It is also healthy and uniform in size and color.
Barley flour helps to control diabetes and is a strong source of antioxidants. It is a daily necessity food that strengthens immunity and is a fantastic source of vitamins and minerals. Selenium, which is abundant in barley atta, helps maintain skin’s suppleness and shields it from deterioration and free radical damage. Barley roti curbs your appetite and manages your weight. It can lessen the risk of heart disease.
Stone-ground barley grains are used to create HealthFields Organic Barley Atta. This flour’s high fiber content improves both nutrition and flavor. Our flour takes the body a while to digest. It is a terrific digestive aid because it is a great source of fiber.
It contains a lot of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy plant substances. HealthFields selects the best Jau(Barley) from the farmers, hand cleans them in the village according to tradition to ensure there are no impurities, mills it, and then provides you a healthy & natural atta in a convenient and hygienic pack for your daily nutrition.
Health Benefits Of Organic Barley Flour In Your Diet
- Barley is a fantastic method to increase your fiber intake. It is one of the best whole-grain sources of fiber.
- Barley is a rich source of numerous nutrients that keep your body functioning.
- Flavonoids, one of the more thoroughly studied phytochemicals that may help prevent cancer and heart disease, are found in barley.
- Prevotella, a gut bacterium that has been demonstrated to reduce blood sugar for up to 11 to 14 hours, is grown more quickly when barley water is consumed.
- Barley water is good for health and glowing skin.
Related Product: HealthFields Organic Besan
HealthFields Organic Food Products Are Also Available On