Organic Puffed Rice | Murmura (200Gm X 5)
M.R.P: ₹250 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- A fantastic source of complex carbohydrates, high-fiber, and protein is present in puffed rice.
- A sensible option that provides a short energy boost while satisfying cravings without ruining your diet.
- Low in calories and enhanced with additional vitamins and minerals is rice. Rice’s consistency and helpful microbes aid in preventing constipation issues.
- Murmura rice has relatively few calories and is incredibly light. It helps to get rid of accumulated fats.
- The nutrients calcium, iron, vitamin D, and fiber are all abundant in organic puffed rice. You need all of these nutrients to have healthy bones and teeth. The human body needs bones because they offer body shape and stability.
- By combining it with low-fat yogurt and fresh fruit, Organic Murmura can be used as a breakfast cereal. Throughout the year, consistency in flavor, aroma, and quality.
- Crispy Murmura is a staple of Indian snacks. It is a good source of fiber, calcium, iron, and vitamin-D.
- It can be utilized to manufacture murmura ladoo, bhel, chaats, and other desserts. It can be consumed at any time and anywhere.
A fantastic source of complex carbohydrates, high fiber, and protein is present in Murmura. A sensible option that provides a short energy boost while satisfying cravings without ruining your diet. Low in calories and enhanced with additional vitamins and minerals. Puffed rice can be combined with chutney made of tomato, cucumber, and mint.
The highest quality organic rice is used to make Murmura. This is made by heating rice kernels using a specific technique while they are being heated with steam. It is used for prasad at gurudwaras and temples and is referred to as Kurmura or Murmura.
This Kurmura is completely pure and healthy. The renowned bhelpuri of the Mumbai chaat scene must have this kurmura as a component. The terms “organic puffed rice“, “puff rice“, and “rice puff” refer to a variety of dishes produced by infusing air into rice, usually in a method that causes the rice grains to enlarge and become lighter while simultaneously lowering moisture content to produce a crisp textural consistency. Plain rice, which is light and low in calories, is used to make bhadang rice.
The highest quality organic rice is used to make and available to buy the HealthFields murmura online. This Kurmura is made by heating rice kernels using a specific technique while they are being heated with steam. This Kurmura is completely pure and healthy.
Organic farming also refers to the absence of pesticides and fertilizers that are harmful and persistent and are known to contaminate the soil, water, air, and food.
Health Benefits Of Organic Murura In Diet
- Due to its high fiber content, desi murmura helps prevent constipation by encouraging the growth of beneficial microorganisms.
- It also functions as a digestive, encouraging the release of digestive fluids that improve nutritional absorption.
- An outstanding cereal that improves immunity and guards against different infections, fevers, the common cold, sore throats, and other respiratory illnesses.
- The ideal snack for people with high blood pressure. It is highly beneficial for heart-related illnesses.
- Minerals like calcium, iron, vitamin D, and potassium, which support healthy bone cell growth and regeneration, help your bones.
Related Product: HealthFields Organic Poha