Organic Ragi Atta | Ragi Flour – 500Gm
M.R.P: ₹85 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Ragi Flour or Millet is produced using only organic methods, thus there are no pesticides, chemicals, or additives.
- Hygienically packaged and properly sourced to ensure outstanding taste and nutrition.
- Make delicious and nourishing Ragi Idli, Ragi Dosa, Ragi Puttu, Ragi Porridge, and Ragi Roti.
- Chapatis or Rotis made from ragi atta are typically served with vegetables, dals, or other curries.
- This gluten free atta is a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, protein, and other nutritional fibers.
- It aids in the management of diabetes and the battle against anemia. It is healthy for toddlers and good for them because of its nutritional profile.
- Ragi has the unique property of automatically assisting in body relaxation. It has been discovered to be helpful for people with anxiety, depression, migraines, and sleeplessness.
Ragi is one of the gluten-free cereals and flours that is entirely healthy. Because it contains a wide range of macro and micronutrients, as well as lipids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals, ragi atta is referred to be a superfood. Additionally, ragi contain a sizable amount of essential amino acids, which are necessary for human physiology.
Congestion is relieved and digestion is aided with ragi. Ragi atta is one of the flour which is high in antioxidants that aid in the prevention of oxidation and the treatment of illnesses. Ragi boosts bowel movements and your body’s ability to digest meals. Antioxidants included in ragi help to reduce the risk of infections and inflammation brought on by eating processed food.
HealthFields organic ragi flour is nutritious. It is soaked in water until it sprouts, dried in the sun, then roasted at a certain temperature and milled into a fine powder. Added a dash of love for delicious meals along with a touch of ginger and cardamom. When making your favorite ragi-based cuisine, ragi flour is created from carefully chosen ragi that have been cleaned and ground into fine flour.
Farmers are the primary source of our products, which are then processed under strict quality controls. You receive an authentically organic experience from each and every product. Basic Indian meals with organic ragi flour including ragi dosa, ragi balls, rotis, idlis, upma, parathas, and several desserts (mithais) like ladoo, halwa, and barfi are all made with ragi.
Health Benefits Of Organic Ragi Flour In Diet
- Ragi is crucial in a diet for losing weight because it contains a lot of dietary fiber, which keeps you fuller for longer and enhances digestion.
- Ragi contains amino acids like methionine and lysine that prevent wrinkling and sagging.
- Apart from dairy products, ragi are one of the few foods that are a good source of calcium, which supports the health of bones and teeth.
- Ragi’s high iron concentration increases hemoglobin levels, which is especially beneficial for those who have anemia. Ragi which has been sprouted provides vitamin C, which also aids in hemoglobin absorption.
Related Product: HealthFields Organic Flattened Rice
HealthFields Organic Food Products Are Also Available On