Organic Roasted Flax Seeds – 100Gm
M.R.P: ₹50 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Organic Flaxseeds are a fantastic post-meal digestive due to the dietary fiber they provide.
- One of the seeds with the highest nutrient density is flax, which is rich in protein, dietary fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Superfood seeds support digestive health, blood sugar regulation, immune system enhancement, and weight management.
- Including seeds in your diet can help your digestion and promote regular bowel motions.
- Flax/alsi seeds’ high fiber content has the potential to significantly improve heart health by lowering cholesterol.
- Flax seed improves daily nourishment while giving food a lovely nutty flavor. Effortlessly incorporates into smoothies, desserts, and other foods.
- It is a fantastic alternative source of pesticide and GMO-free vegan protein.
- You can mix roasted whole seeds with yogurt, cereal, granola bars, or baked products. You may add ground seeds to smoothies, cereal, and salads.
The refined form of natural seeds, which are tastier and healthier, are roasted flax seeds. Contains numerous beneficial ingredients, including fiber, lignin, and omega-3 fatty acids. All of the ingredients are organic. No pesticides or chemicals.
Pure natural goodness throughout. Dietary fiber is rich in roasted seeds; Adding roasted seeds to your diet encourages regular bowel movements and can enhance your digestive health because they contain so much fiber in each tiny seed.
One of the most potent plant foods on earth is seeds. In salads, smoothies, baked products, yogurt, oatmeal, and many other recipes, unsalted roasted flaxseeds work well as an ingredient or garnish. A tantalizing experience for enhancing your taste with nutrition is provided by organic flax seeds and seed blends.
Due to their high dietary fiber content, seeds help you feel fuller for longer, which helps you eat fewer bad snacks. Additionally, alsi seeds aid in bettering digestion and controlling blood sugar. Superfoods of the finest caliber and freshest are sourced by Health Fields. You may be sure that our seeds were grown without the use of pesticides and will give you clean nutrition because we get them from a certified organic supplier.
Sprinkle ground flaxseeds on homemade laddu, bread, cookies, and muffins. Healthy eating adds organic raw/ground flaxseeds to shakes, smoothies, and other hot or cold beverages. You can eat it whenever you want and it can quickly become your go-to snack. To stay fit and healthy, consume 1 scoop of it daily with water. They can rapidly enhance the flavor of your salads and other foods because they are salted.
Health Benefits Of Having Organic Flaxseeds In Your Diet
- High in protein, fiber, antioxidants, and omega fats. A low-carb diet, naturally low cholesterol & heart healthy
- Flax seeds contain a lot of fiber.
- For further freshness, nitrogen flushing.
- Magnesium, proteins, and vitamin B are all abundant in flax seeds.
- Minimal carbohydrates
- An outstanding supply of antioxidants.
Related Products: Health Fields Organic Pink Salt
Health Fields Organic Food Products Are Also Available On