Organic Mustard Seeds | Rai Seeds (Sarson)
M.R.P: ₹25 – ₹45 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Since ancient times, mustard has been utilized as a form of traditional medicine.
- B-complex vitamins, phytonutrients, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, and antioxidants are all abundant in mustard.
- Most commonly, mustard seeds black are used to season foods like vegetables, lentils, pulav, salad, and raita.
- To manufacture pickles, spice blends like curry powder, Indian masalas, and mustard are pulverized.
- The highest standards are upheld by growing organic mustard on certified organic farms without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides.
- These rai seeds are the main element in cooking and a fantastic way to improve the taste, flavor, and scent of many dishes.
The Cruciferae family includes mustard (Brassica Nigra), which is frequently referred to as “Rai.” Mustard has a variety of flavors, from sweet to sour. Typically, the mustard seeds black are cooked until they pop.
Mustard seeds are used for tempering commonly. It can be used to make pickles and chutneys. It is often used in non-vegetarian foods to improve the flavor of meats and fish. Salads, glazes, sauces, soups, and marinades are some fantastic uses for mustard.
One of the most extensively used spices and condiments in the world, rai seeds are used as a condiment in the cuisine of India, Bangladesh, the Mediterranean, Europe, America, and Africa.
Health Fields sells organic mustard seeds that have greater flavor and aroma. This tiny mustard has a variety of advantages. All the major nutrition values ensure that it is fewer calories and is more nutritional. The seeds have natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Small mustard is anti-inflammatory because they contain the mineral selenium. To fulfill strict standards for food safety, mustard is hygienically packaged and health fields mustard seeds price is pocket friendly at the same time.
Amazing Health Benefits Of Organic Mustard Seeds
- Minerals and vitamins abound in mustard whole.
- The rubefacient qualities of mustard are well known for helping to relieve any form of muscle spasm.
- Mucus can be expelled from the throat and lungs by inhaling the steam from heated mustard or gargling with mustard tea.
- Any sort of pain, including arthritis pain, can be quickly relieved with the aid of mustard oil prepared from yellow mustard.
Related Product: Health Fields Organic Fenugreek Seeds
Health Fields Organic Products Are Also Available On