Organic Urad Dhuli Dal
M.R.P: ₹290 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Health Fields Urad Dal is rich in texture, flavor, and aroma and is produced, processed, and packaged organically.
- Urad dal is easier to prepare and has a great flavor because it is naturally high in protein and nutritional fiber.
- Urad dhuli dal which has not been artificially polished has retained its goodness and wholesomeness.
- Pulses that are farm-level sourced.
- No synthetic polishing or coloring compounds are used during the procedure.
- Along with other vitamins and minerals, pulses provide a natural source of protein for vegetarians and vegans.
- Urad dal is simple to digest and is even suggested for diabetics.
One of the most well-liked and versatile pulses, urad dhuli dal originates in India and has been grown since the earliest times. Our organic Urad Dal is a good source of proteins, calcium, and iron. The unadulterated nature of Health Fields organic urad dal aids in maintaining the texture and purity of natural dal.
Organic urad dhuli has good antibacterial and antioxidant qualities and is a great source of proteins, carbs, and nutritional fiber. It can be consumed in the shape of Dosa, Papad, Vada, Kachori, and other mouthwatering dishes because it is simpler to cook and digest.
Vegetarians and vegans benefit greatly from legumes. Dals, when consumed with rice or roti (cereal), offer a complete protein source, much like milk or other non-vegetarian foods. Calcium, iron, and phosphorus are just a few of the minerals that may be found in abundance in urad dal white split.
Why Health Fields Organic Urad Dal Dhuli:
Organic Urad Dhuli Dal (Split), which is certified organic, is offered by Health Fields. Our organic white dal, which is free of any chemicals or pesticides, is prepared from urad dal that is supplied by numerous local farmers that use organic farming practices. White lentils are particularly nutrient-dense, and higher in protein, and their added iron content helps to increase hemoglobin levels.
Before packing, Urad Dhuli Dal is machine cleaned and hand-selected to assure its purity and hygienic qualities, making it healthier, tastier, and more evenly cookable. Healthy and delicious, high in fiber and protein, without polish, free of adulterants, anti-inflammatory, packed with natural proteins, and well cleaned.
Hand-Picked Recipes For Health Fields Organic Urad Dhuli:
- The two lentils used to make the Amritsari dal, split Bengal grams and sabut urad dal, are overflowing with simple, rustic flavors and a little sweetness.
- Thayir vadai is a South Indian take on dahi vada; as a result, it has a spicy, sour flavor.
- Idlis produced from the hittu or khotte leaves of the jackfruit are incredibly delicate and fragrant.
- Delicious dry urad dal recipe from Punjab that goes well with rotis or phulkas and is high in protein.
- The ideal side dishes with paper masala dosa are coconut chutney and mixed veg sambar.
- Dal Bukhara is a thick, creamy whole urad dal that has been slowly cooked with tomato puree, butter, and milk.
- In north India, particularly in Delhi and Punjab, dahi bhalla is a well-liked snack.
Related Product: Health Fields Organic Urad Dal Whole.
Health Fields Organic Products Are Also Available On