Organic Chana Dal | Split Bengal Gram
M.R.P: ₹250 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Chana Dal/lentil is an organically grown, gluten-free, unpolished, a raw pulse that is grown without synthetic pesticides or genetically modified organisms.
- Contains Many Nutrients: Chana is naturally strong in nutritional fiber and protein.
- 100% vegan, organically grown, free of gluten, unpolished, and devoid of additives.
- Daily essentials for an active and healthy life.
- The high fiber content of chana lowers cholesterol. In addition to being delicious, healthful, and rich in fiber and protein, without polish or adulterants Anti-inflammatory free.
- When boiled down in soups and lentil recipes, organic chana dal has a little sweet and nutty flavor and doesn’t totally cook down.
- Our chana dal packets have been packaged hygienically and are free of contaminants like weevils and stones.
Health Fields Organic Split Chana Dal is a gluten-free, raw, unpolished dal/pulse that is organically certified and packed with vital minerals including iron, calcium, and protein. In addition to these vitamins and minerals, a bowl of organic chana dal also has dietary fibers, salt, and all the other nutrients your body needs. Many Indian street meals contain dal, which is made and has a lot of fiber and protein.
If living a healthy lifestyle is your goal, Health Fields’ Organic Chana Dal price is affordable on the pocket! For the majority of Indians, comfort food is always associated with homemade dishes that are simple to prepare and the fastest-to-prepare dal.
Organic split Bengal gram, a mainstay of Indian cuisine, has a delicious aroma and is high in protein. Additionally, it can be added to a wide range of soups, salads, desserts, pakoras, and savory dishes. It is a staple in every home and is unpolished since it doesn’t go through any artificial polishing with water, oil, or leather, preserving its goodness and wholesomeness. The Health Fields Organic grains are homogeneous and of the highest quality thanks to the strict standards giving you an all-natural, authentic taste.
Why Health Fields Organic Chana Dal
Organic Bengal Gram (Split), which is Certified Organic, is offered by Health Fields. The high fiber content of chana dal lowers cholesterol. It not only tastes fantastic but also has a very low glycemic index, which is crucial for diabetics. Rich in protein and fiber, healthful and delicious, free of adulterants, anti-inflammatory, loaded with natural proteins, thoroughly cleansed and packaged hygienically. In order to guarantee the purity of every grain, our premium dal is produced using the highest standards of quality.
It delivers full protein like milk or meat when consumed with rice or roti (cereal)! Since Organic Chane ki dal (Bengal Gram) is unpolished, it has undergone little processing and is a good source of nutritional fiber. When included in a healthy diet, split chickpeas (also known as Bengal Gram) dal provides a number of possible health advantages.
Hand-Picked Recipes For Health Fields
- Chana lentil Dhoklas are fluffy and soft with a flavorful dipping sauce.
- dumplings made of wheat flour and filled with a dal chana and chili combination.
- Soya Chana Bhurji is a delicious combination of soya greens and Chana Dal.
- Chane ki Dal, prepared with Ghiya (bottle gourd), adds an intriguing variation to the straightforward lauki.
- For a south Indian cuisine craving, chana dal and carrots are cooked with coconut, jaggery, tamarind, and curry leaves.
- Kebabs are prepared with the distinct tastes of Chana Dal, lotus stems, and gentle spices.
- The dal Tikki and crisp potatoes are just too delicious.
Related Product: Health Fields Organic Chana Whole.
Health Fields Organic Products Are Also Available On