Organic Arhar Dal (Toor Dal)
M.R.P: ₹450 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- With a good amount of fiber, proteins, and fat, Health Fields Organic Toor dal is free from chemicals, pesticides, and GMOs.
- Preservative-free and entirely natural grown on organic, pollution-free soils in different parts of India.
- Organic food ensures that the dal grains are uniform in size and color and that no chemical fertilizers or pesticides are used throughout the growing process of the pulses.
- Organic pulses are produced and processed in accordance with the USDA, NOP, and the NPOP standard of India.
- For wonderful taste and nutrition, our selection of organic products has been carefully sourced and hygienically packaged.
- This protein-rich dal is simple to make and perfect for Indian households.
- Organic Arhar dal is medium in size, free of polish, and has a delicious flavor and a mild aroma.
Organic Toor Dal is unpolished, hand-grown, high in protein, and healthy carbs, and may aid in weight loss. Arhar dal often referred to as toor dal, is frequently served with rice and vegetable curries. Organic Arhar dal is a fantastic source of protein and good carbs for vegans. Since our body needs protein to create new tissues and repair damaged ones, protein is essential for overall health. You may feel fuller for a longer time after eating a meal that is high in protein. Overweight people and fitness fanatics might profit from this.
In addition to this, organic Toor Dal is a fantastic source of folic acid, which is crucial for fetal development and guards against birth defects in the unborn child. Organic Arhar Dal is a useful complement to a diabetic’s diet plan because it has a low GI. The abundance of protein and fiber keeps you full, prevents appetite, aids in weight loss, and lowers cholesterol levels.
Health Fields pulses are sourced from organically certified farms that don’t use pesticides or chemical fertilizers also make sure that the arhar dal price 1kg is pocket friendly for all health lovers.
Why Health Fields Arhar Dal
Health Fields aims to help people live healthier, more wholesome lives by offering them a selection of real, 100% certified organic foods. We have certified organic farmers who grow their food without using chemicals, pesticides, or genetically modified seeds, allowing consumers to enjoy the benefits of nature and wholesome, unadulterated food, which is a vital component of total well-being. For superb taste and nutrition, our selection of organic products has been meticulously chosen and hygienically packaged.
A typical dal used in many Indian and international recipes is tur dal. The best pulses are hand-selected so the Health Fields organic tur dal with no adulterants. Tur dal sometimes referred to as pigeon pea, is a typical protein that, when combined with cereals, provides a well-balanced diet for people.
In India, where the diet is largely vegetarian, it is a significant source of protein. Fresh young pods are consumed as a vegetable in sambar and other cuisines in the areas where it grows. Arhar Dal from Health Fields is intensively cured to fulfill the promise of quality to customers within the set Toor Dal price 1 Kg.
Hand-Picked Recipes For Health Fields Organic Toor Dal
- Toor dal sambar is served with hot masala dosa, steaming rice, or lemon rice.
- One of the most well-known Toor Dal dishes in Indian cuisine is dal tadka.
- Gujarati cuisine is known for its distinct sweet and sour flavors, which are present in Gujarati dal.
- When it comes to South Indian cuisine, rasam is one of the more well-known meals.
- Toor dal is unique in that it pairs well with green leafy vegetables when it is cooked properly.
Related Product: Health Fields Organic Chana Dal.
Health Fields Organic Products Are Also Available On